We have Re-opened!
We look forward to seeing you again!
Here at Makutu’s, the health and wellness of our guests and staff is our first priority. We are following the guidance of national health experts and local officials and have implemented new safety and sanitation procedures so that we will be confident that we are doing everything we can to provide the safest experience possible.
What to Expect?
- Temperature checks for all employees and guests, Anyone running a fever over 100 degrees or higher will not be permitted to come into the building.
- No wristbands. New Selfie check-in: Attendees will take a selfie after waivers and admission is paid of their group. Upon leaving the play area an employee will ask to see the selfie and confirm kids safety.
- Face coverings will be worn by all employees, any guest over the age of 6 not participating in playing in the equipment. If you are not playing on the equipment please have a mask on.
- Playing in the arcade requires a mask. While ordering food a mask is required. Once at the table no mask is required if eating or drinking.
- Employees will complete a quick survey before clocking in for their shifts.
- Face masks and Face Shields available for purchase.
- No cash will be accepted but there are kiosks that can take cash
- Sanitation Stations set up throughout the building.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Cafe will have social distance for the tables. Tape will be placed on the floor to keep guests 6 feet away from others while standing in line. Tables and Chairs will be wiped down every 30 minutes or as needed.
- Birthday party rooms will be wiped down before the next party arrives. If it can be touched then it is to be sanitized.
- Lockers will be wiped down once a key is returned.
- Games, and restrooms will be wiped down every 30 minutes.
- No touch payments will be set up.
- Redemption will have tape on the floor for social distancing.
- Play areas to be fogged every night and will be wiped down every 30 minutes.
- Social Distancing will be in place in all areas where it can be enforced.
If you have an event already booked, you will be able to alter the date to any future date at no cost.
Just let us know the date you like. There will be no charge for the changes or cancellations. You can email us at email@example.com. We request you to email us, so that we can fit your date or request. Please do not call your credit card company to cancel - the credit card company will charge us a penalty for the charge back!
We continue to monitor the official information including guidance published by the CDC and the World Health Organization. We are currently taking additional proactive, preventative measures within our facility to make sure every staff member is protected.
Staff have been instructed to avoid handshakes, hugs, and hi-fives with each other and/or guests
We believe that a healthy family is a happy family! To this end, please help us maintain the healthiest environment possible by postponing your visit to Makutu’s if you have sickness in your household. We urge all our guests to wash their hands and follow the guidelines at cdc.gov.
We look forward to working together to keep our community, our families, and our kids safe and healthy, and will keep you up to date on this very important issue.
Please keep an eye out on this page for additional measures as new information is released.
One very important measurement is the feedback we want to receive from you.